81) One US barrel is equal to:
(A) 159 litres
(B) 165 litres
(C) 150 litres
(D) 125 litres
82) Name the hormone concerned with ripening of fruit?
83) The biotic relationship between insects and plants with reference to pollination is called:
84) Which human blood cell does not have nucleus?
(A) White Blood Cells
(B) Red Blood Cells
85) Which apparatus is used for recording the movement of the lungs?
86) What is the biological name of apple?
(A) Lactuca Sativa
(B) Vitex Negundo
(C) Basella Alba
(D) Cox Orange Pippin
87) Chemical preservation of dead organisms in liquid is called:
(A) Neo Biology
(B) Exo Biology
(C) Entro Biology
88) One million cycle per second is called:
89) What plant has flowers but no leaves?
90) What has own its distinctive smell?
(B) Oxalic acid
(C) Hydrogen sulphide