71) What is the life span of a dragon fly?
(A) 24 hours
(B) 32 hours
(C) 48 hours
(D) 72 hours
72) Why the sky appears to be blue in colour?
(A) Blue part of the light has the largest wave length
(B) Blue color particles are the brightest
(C) The blue part of the white light of the sun gets scattered by the dust particles hanging in the atmosphere
(D) None of these
73) The solid carbon dissolved at a temperature of -80°C is called:
(A) Dry Ice
(B) Hyper oxides
74) Name the only fish which is blind with its both eyes?
(A) Grey Whale
75) What is released by blood platelets which helps in clotting of blood?
76) What is the most important functions of perspiration?
(A) Excrete the waste of body
(B) Keep the skin wet
(C) Regulate the body temperature
(D) Excrete extra water in body
77) Which blood cells protect the body from disease?
(A) Red blood cells
(B) White blood cells
(C) T blood cells
(D) All of these
78) How many grams are there in one carat?
(A) 0.200 grams
(B) 0.225 grams
(C) 0.250 grams
(D) 0.275 grams
79) Which bird can rotates its eyes in his head to 180 degrees on either side?
80) Which animal eats pebbles foe helping digestion by grinding up the ingested food?