51) In which month the distance between sun and the earth is shortest?
52) Which organ in the body purify blood?
53) Which wave travel with almost the velocity of light?
(A) Ultra-sonic wave
(B) Radio wave
(C) Blue wave
(D) Solar wave
54) The summer with the study and cultivation of fruit is known as:
55) Which is the best source of protein?
56) The frequency of which of the following is highest?
(A) Light waves
(B) Ultrasonic waves
(C) Radio waves
(D) None of these
57) The normal pulse beat of a human body is between:
58) Post-Mortem examination of a body is known as:
59) Speed of sound in air is:
(A) 480 m/s
(B) 331 m/s
(C) 300 m/s
(D) 280 m/s
60) Which acid is used in car batteries?
(A) Oxalic acid
(B) Formic acid
(C) Sulphuric acid
(D) Hydrochloric acid