41) The art of designing sequence of movements in which motion form or both are specified like dance motion is called:
42) Hepatitis and jaundice are the disease of:
43) Creatures which have both male and female organs are known as:
(D) Inter sex
44) What is laughing gas called?
(A) Ferrous chloride
(B) Sulphur dioxide
(C) Ferric hydroxide
(D) Nitrous Oxide
45) In which medium the sound travels fastest?
46) Which type of carbon is used in lead pencils?
47) Which is the largest organ of body?
48) Which is the largest gland in a body?
49) What is the atmospheric pressure at sea level?
(A) 690 mm
(B) 720 mm
(C) 760 mm
(D) 820 mm
50) The acceleration caused by gravity per second is:
(A) 52 m
(B) 48 m
(C) 45 m
(D) 40 m