31) For how many times a man breathe in a minute?
(A) 25 to 35 times
(B) 21 to 26 times
(C) 20 to 25 times
(D) 17 to 18 times
32) Which part of the brain controls breathing?
33) Which is the smallest unit of protein?
(A) Fatty acid
(C) Amino acid
34) What is the main milky fluid obtained from tree which is used to make rubber?
35) What is the only mammal with the power of active flight?
36) What part of the body consists of the duodenum, the jejunum and ileum?
(D) Small intestine
37) When heavy and unstable elements split into relatively smaller elements with the release of energy the process is called:
38) The ultraviolet rays from sun light helps convert skin oil into:
(A) Vitamin E
(B) Vitamin D
(C) Vitamin C
(D) Vitamin A
39) If speed of rotation if earth increase what effect it would have on the weight of your body?
(A) Weight decreases
(B) Weight increases
(C) Remains the same
(D) None of these
40) The science of study of finger prints is known as: