21) A line on a map connecting points having the same atmospheric pressure is known as:
22) What is the art of preparing, stuffing and mounting the skin of an animals to make like models are called?
23) In medicine, which is the most widespread parasitic infection?
24) The study of prehistoric animal and plant-life through the analysis of fossil remains is called:
25) On which dates days and nights are equal?
(A) 15th March and 21st September
(B) 21st March and 23rd September
(C) 23rd March and 21st September
(D) 28th March and 13th September
26) Which part of the eye is the only part of the body without blood supply?
27) What is the average weight of man's and woman's brains?
(A) 4.6 ounces and 4.2 ounces
(B) 4.4 ounces and 4.8 ounces
(C) 4.8 ounces and 4.4 ounces
(D) 5.6 ounces and 4.2 ounces
28) Which is the largest bone of human body?
(A) Hip bone
(B) Chest bone
(C) Arm bone
29) Which is the largest part present in the human body?
30) Which is the costliest metal in the world?