91) Which unit of sound was named after Alexander Graham Bell?
92) What is measure on the Torro scale?
93) Which vegetables contain 91% water?
(A) Water melon
94) Which colour has the shortest wave length?
95) Which colour has the longest wave length?
96) Upto now how many species of living things have been discovered?
(A) Eight billion
(B) Six billion
(C) Five billion
(D) Four billion
97) Which part of the body is called the grave yard of red blood cells?
98) Under water frogs breath through their:
99) Which fruit contains the most proteins?
100) Which is the most abundant mineral in the human body?