11) The raw material used for the manufacture of Glass and Cement is:
(C) Washing soda
12) Which of the following human bones is the knee bone?
13) What are the primary colours?
(A) Blue, green, yellow
(B) Yellow, red, blue
(C) Red, blue, green
(D) Green, white, black
14) The protein content in wheat is approximately:
(A) 8 per cent
(B) 6 per cent
(C) 12 per cent
(D) 16 per cent
15) In the manufacture of banaspati ghee, the gas used is:
16) Tooth decay is caused by:
17) Which of the following is an alloy?
18) The outermost layer of skin is known as:
19) As we climb up the mountain the atmospheric pressure will:
(C) Remain the same
(D) Depend upon the weather
20) Which of the following will you use to remove rust stains on cloth?
(A) Kerosene oil
(B) Oxalic acid solution