71) Which of the following seas is without a coastline?
(A) White Sea
(B) Sargasso Sea
(C) Sea of Okhotsk
(D) Tasman Sea
72) When the sun shines vertically on the whole Arctic circle, it is vertical on the __________
(A) Tropic of cancer
(C) Tropic of Capricorn
(D) None of the above
73) The area of our Globe that lies between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn is called
(A) Frigid zone
(B) North Temperate
(C) South Temperate
(D) Torrid zone
74) Which of the following illustrate the extreme effects of the phenomena of seasons?
(A) The Equatorial regions
(B) The Polar regions
(C) The North Temperate regions
(D) The South Temperate regions
75) The basin of which of the following rivers is regarded as having the highest hydel power potential?
76) Which amongst the following countries, has the highest density of population per sq km?
(D) Sri Lanka
77) Which of the following countries is in the continent of Europe?
78) Which of the following countries does not have a common land with the Peoples Republic of China?
(B) North Korea
(D) All of the above have a common land border with China
79) Which is the smallest continent of the world area-wise?
80) Which of the following metals is not only magnetic but also radioactive?