71) Canola refers to special type of oil seed mustard varieties bred for human consumption. The main characteristic of these varieties is that the _________
(A) Seeds have very high oil content
(B) Oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids
(C) Oil has long shelf-life
(D) Oil has very low Erucic acid content
72) Which one of the following lakes forms an international boundary between Tanzania and Uganda?
73) Which of the following countries has highest percentage of land under cultivation?
74) Which form of iron has got the highest carbon content?
(A) Mild Steel
(B) Stainless Steel
(C) Wrought Iron
(D) Cast Iron
75) Rows of trees grown along the coastal areas to reduce the impact of cyclones are known as
(A) Wind breaks
(D) Shelter belts
76) What kind of soil is treated with gypsum to make it suitable for cropping?
(D) Soil with excessive clay content
77) Which of the following is the smallest ocean of the world?
78) Which one of the following is a metamorphic rock?
79) According to Simon Winchester's book, how many Tectonic plates are there in the earth?
80) All the following are planetary winds except _________
(A) Trade winds
(B) The westerlies
(C) Polar winds
(D) The monsoon winds