51) If a magnetic needle is freely suspended at the geagraphic North Pole __________
(A) The needle will remain vertical with its N-pole downward
(B) The needle will remain almost vertical with its N-pole downward
(C) The needle will remain vertical with its S-pole downward
(D) The needle will remain almost vertical with its S-pole downward
52) South Pole is located in the continent of _________
53) The atmospheric pressure at any place is measured by _________
54) Which mountain system lies between the Black Sea and Caspian Sea?
55) Which of these cities once served as the capital of Japan?
56) Which peninsula lies between the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov?
57) On the banks of which river is the city of London located?
58) Which among the following trees is considered the tallest in the world?
(D) Date palm
59) Which country was earlier known as Siam?
60) Which is the largest country in the Arabian Peninsula?
(C) Saudi Arabia