91) What is the diameter of earth?
(A) 10556 kilometer
(B) 12756 kilometer
(C) 14756 kilometer
(D) 16756 kilometer
92) A light year is equal to ________
(A) 8.46 trillion kilometer
(B) 9.46 trillion kilometer
(C) 10.46 trillion kilometer
(D) 11.46 trillion kilometer
93) On the day of the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere, the length of day-time on the Antarctic Circle is ________
(A) 12 hours
(B) 24 hours
(C) 0 hour
(D) 6 hours
94) Which of the following sequences represents correctly the different atmospheric layers from the earth's surface?
(A) Stratosphere, troposphere, tropopause, ionosphere
(B) Ionosphere, tropopause, troposphere, stratosphere
(C) Troposphere, tropopause, stratosphere, ionosphere
(D) Stratosphere, troposphere, ionosphere, tropopause
95) Days and nights are of equal duration on March 21 at ________
(A) The Tropic of Cancer alone
(B) The Tropic of Equator alone
(C) The Tropic of Capricorn alone
(D) All parallel of latitude
96) Which of the following is the most porous rock?
97) Weathering is ________
(A) Breakdown or disintegration of rocks
(B) Formation of soil by fine sand particles
(C) Breaking of the surface of land by flowing water
(D) Wearing down of rock surface
98) Which type of plants are adapted to grow under drought conditions?
99) Which of the following is the oldest rock?
100) Which of the following pairs is correct?
City River (A) Baghdad Tigris
(B) Bonn Danube
(C) Rome Seine
(D) Paris Tiber