81) The process of breakdown of complex organic molecules into simpler compounds in order to get energy is:
82) Vertebral column in human beings consists of how many vertebrae?
83) How many pairs of ribs are attached to the upper part of the vertebral column?
84) Femur, tibia and fibula are bones of:
(A) Pectoral girdle
(B) Hip girdle
85) Relevant bones of the joints are held together by:
86) The bones of arms are attached to vertebral column through:
(A) Vertebral column
(C) Pectoral girdles
(D) Pelvic girdles
87) Which of the following contains centers for breathing, blood pressure and heart beat?
(A) Medulla oblongata
88) The way genes transmit traits from parents to offspring is:
89) The study of structure and behavior of gene is called?
(A) Molecular biology
90) The proteins are made in the cells under the instructions of: