31) Vaccines are:
(A) Same as monoclonal antibodies
(B) Treated bacteria or viruses or one of their proteins
(C) MHC proteins
(D) Strands of nucleic acids
32) Excessive vomiting and diarrhea may result in the decrease of which of the following in the blood stream?
33) Insulin, a drug that checks diabetes was discovered by:
(A) Francis Crick
(C) James D Wartson
(D) Dr Banting
34) Which one of the following is an example of hereditary disease?
35) Which of the following is responsible for transferring the genetic information from one generation to the next?
(D) Messenger RNA
36) Inside which of the following is a nucleus not found?
(A) A human cell
(B) A plant cell
(C) An electric cell
(D) An atom
37) Anaerobes are:
(A) Bacteria which can complete their life cycle without oxygen
(B) Bacteria which can complete their life cycle without water
(C) Colonies of unicellular bacteria
(D) Colonies of multicellular bacteria
38) The organ that filters blood in human body is:
39) Deficiency of iron in the human body causes?
40) The red colour of tornado is imparted by: