81) In which organ of the human body are the lymphocyte cells formed?
(B) Long bone
82) The characteristic odor of garlic is due to:
(A) A chloro compound
(B) A sulphur compound
(C) A fluorine compound
(D) Acetic acid
83) Consumption of fish is considered to be healthy when compared to flesh of other animals because fish contains:
(A) Polyunsaturated fatty acids
(B) Saturated fatty acids
(C) Essential vitamins
(D) More carbohydrates and proteins
84) Flower colours are due to:
85) Calcium content is maximum in:
86) Arrange the following in the order of their evolution: 1. Amphibians 2. Fish 3. Reptiles 4. Birds
87) Which of the following sets contains foods rich in carbohydrates?
(A) Potato, ghee and cucumber
(B) Wheat, ghee and spinach
(C) Banana, potato and rice
(D) Rice, lemon and mustard oil
88) What is stored in the gall bladder?
89) Which of the following is a mammal?
90) The smallest plants on the earth are the: