81) Which of the following is NOT a capital market instrument?
(C) Public Sector Bonds
(D) Treasury Bill
82) WWhich of the following is the most important requirement to restrict inflationary pressures in an economy?
(A) an ever increasing level of productivity
(B) curbing consumption of goods and services
(C) increasing supply of consumer goods
(D) reducing money supply
83) Exchange rate of which of the following currencies falls because or persistent balance of payments deficit?
(A) Gold currency
(B) Hard currency
(C) Silver currency
(D) Soft currency
84) Which of the following terms refers to income that is saved and not invested?
85) 'From each according to his ability, to each according to his need' is the theoretical slogan of
(A) Feudal System
(B) Capitalist System
(C) Fascist System
(D) Communist System
86) Development means economic growth plus
(C) Social change
(D) Price stability
87) GATT is the abbreviation of which of the following:
(A) General Arrangement of Transport on Trade
(B) Government of America's Treaty on Trade
(C) Global Arrangement of Transport and Trade
(D) General Arrangement on Tariffs and Trade
88) Which of the following is a valid currency?
(A) Promissory note
(B) Currency note
(C) Exchange rate
(D) Bank cheque