Here's our definitive list of the most commonly asked interview questions:
1) Tell me about yourself.
2) Why are you leaving your last job?
3) What is your greatest weakness?
4) What is your greatest strength?
5) Why should we hire you?
6) Tell us about issues you've had with your previous organization.
7) Tell something about organization you have applied for?
8) Your greatest achievement.
9) What are you doing since your graduation?
10) Tell us about your family background?
11) Why do you want to join our organization?
12) What you will bring to this organization?
13) Describe your work ethic?
14) How would you describe yourself in one sentence or in five words?
15) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
16) Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
17) What other companies are you interviewing with?
18) Are you willing to work overtime?
19) Are you willing to travel or relocated if necessary?
20) What will you do if you don't get this job?