51) Which one of the following planets contains the 'Great Red Spot'?
52) 'Blue dwarfs' and 'Red giants' refer respectively to ___
(A) Moons of Jupiter
(B) Young stars and old stars
(C) Old stars and young stars
(D) Native and hybrid varieties of milch cattle
53) How many layers are present in the atmosphere of the sun?
54) The first ever artificial satellite was launched by ___
55) Hubble is a ___
(A) Rocket name
(C) Space station
(D) Space Telescope
56) Coldest planet of our solar system?
57) The earth revolves around the sun at the speed of?
(A) 18.5 km/sec
(B) 26.6 km/sec
(C) 30.5 km/sec
(D) 34 km/sec
58) Which planet is the least dense?
59) Which planet is known as "Earth's near twin planet"?
60) The planet with shortest day time is