21) Which of the following planet takes very nearly the same time for a rotation on its own axis as does the earth?
22) Which of the following planet has the largest number of natural satellites (or moons) than any other planet of the solar system is
23) Which of the following makes the planet Saturn unique in the solar family?
(A) It is the biggest among the planets
(B) There is a well developed system of rings around it
(C) It sends out very strong radio signals which sound like the noise of sea-waves
(D) It shows phases like those of the earth's moon
24) Which of the following planets has almost the same mass, size and density as the earth?
25) The biggest star in our galaxy is
(A) Epsilon Aurigae
(B) VY Canis Majoris
(C) Proxima Centaur
26) Who was the second to observe sun-spots after Ibn Zubir?
(D) None of the above
27) What are sun-spots?
(A) These are great flames of gases which shoot out of the sun
(B) These are areas of the sun where nuclear fission takes place
(C) These are areas of the sun where the heat is most intense which shows up as dark spots
(D) These are cooler areas which move about on the sun's surface and show up as dark spots
28) A light year, as a unit of measurement of distances of heavenly bodies, is equal to
(A) 6 million, million kms
(B) 7.5 million, million kms
(C) 9.5 million, million kms
(D) 11.5 million, million kms
29) The planet Neptune's orbit around the sun takes about
(A) 247.7 years
(B) 165 years
(C) 84 years
(D) 29.5 years
30) What name is given to the path of the sun amongst the stars in our galaxy?
(A) Celestial sphere
(C) Elliptical path
(D) Zodiacal signs