11) How many times is the planet Saturn bigger than the earth (in diameter)?
(A) Four times
(B) Six times
(C) Eight times
(D) Ten times
12) Traveling at the speed of light one can travel how many times around the earth in one second?
(A) 3 times
(B) 5 times
(C) 7 times
(D) 9 times
13) Which planet is known as watery planet?
14) In which part of the solar system is the sun located?
(A) At the top of the system
(B) At the bottom of the system
(C) At the left hand corner of the system
(D) Approximately at the centre of the system
15) Which planet contains largest quantity of carbon dioxide i.e 95%
16) How many times is the sun bigger in size than the earth?
(A) 69 times
(B) 89 times
(C) 99 times
(D) 109 times
17) The temperature at the surface of the sun and its centre is respectively, about
(A) 6000 K and 20 million K
(B) 7000 K and 10 million K
(C) 8000 K and 16 million K
(D) 9000 K and 14 million K
18) The sun consists mostly of?
19) Which of the following planets reflects back to space the highest percentage of light it receives from the sun than any other planet of the solar system?
20) All of the following planets have lesser diameter than the earth except