51) Name the parliament of Thailand.
(A) People's Assembly
(B) Federal Assembly
(C) Chamber of Deputies
(D) National Congress
52) The largest number of women representatives are in the parliament of:
53) Riksdagen (Eduskunta) is the parliament of:
54) Which of the following is called "Mother of Parliaments"?
(A) The German Parliament
(B) The American Parliament
(C) The Japanese Parliament
(D) The British Parliament
55) Which is called parliament of world?
(B) General Assembly of UNO
(C) Security council