11) Name the Parliament of Egypt?
(A) People's Assembly
12) Name the Parliament of France?
(D) National Assembly
13) Which of the following is the Parliament of Indonesia?
(A) People's Consultative Assembly
14) Rial is the currency of Iran.Which is the Parliament of Iran?
15) National Assembly is the Parliament of Iraq. Name the currency of Iraq?
16) Which of the following is the Parliament of Japan?
17) Ringgit is the name of Malaysian currency. Which of the following is the Parliament of Malaysia?
(C) National Assembly
(D) Dewan Rakyat
18) Name the Parliament of Nepal?
(A) Rajya Sabha
(C) National Panchayat
19) Oslo is the Capital of Norway. Which of the following Parliament of Norway?
(D) National Parliament
20) Parliament of Libya is called __________.
(A) National Congress
(B) General People's Congress
(C) People's Assembly