51) The ligaments join
(A) Muscle to muscle
(B) bone to bone
(C) Muscle to bone
(D) None of these
52) The normal temperature of human body is
53) ____ muscle is the strongest of all in the human body.
(D) Upper arm
54) Sweat glands occur in greatest number in the skin of the
(D) Palm of hand
55) The total number of bones in human skull are
56) Which of the following is not in the inner ear?
(A) Eustachian tube
(C) Semicircular canals
57) In what form is the food in onion stored?
58) The plant part rich in carbohydrates is
(A) Potato tuber
(B) Spinach leaf
(D) Orange fruit