41) Respiratory centre is situated in
(C) Medulla oblongata
42) In which form glucose is stored in the liver?
(A) Lactic acid
43) Which of the following glands in human body is popularly called 'Adam's apple'?
44) In the human body, the leg bones are
(A) Humerus and Femur
(B) Fibula and Tibia
(C) Fibula and Ulna
(D) Tibia and Radius
45) Deficiency of calcium leads to?
46) Antibodies are?
47) Insulin, a protein acts as?
(A) An antibody
(B) A hormone
(C) An enzyme
(D) A transport agent
48) Turnip is a root described as
49) Which of the following is known as graveyard of RBCs
(B) Bone marrow
50) The glands of the body which pour their secretions directly into the blood stream are known as
(A) Exocrine glands
(B) Endocrine glands
(C) Heterocrine glands
(D) Compound glands