51) Which country is called Buffer state of Asia?
52) 'Land of White Elephants' is the distinctive name of which country?
53) 'Land of Snow' is the distinctive name of __________:
54) 'Little Venice' is the popular name of:
55) 'Mother-in-Law of Europe' is the distinctive name of which country?
56) City of widows is located in ___________:
57) Which city is called "City of Parks"?
58) 'Granite City' is the distinctive name of which city?
(A) Cairo (Egypt)
(B) Mumbai (India)
(C) Aberdeen (Scotland)
(D) None of them
59) 'Gift of Nile' is the distinctive name of:
60) Which city is called "City of Mosques"?