1) The heights of 10 students in a certain class is 155cm, 158cm, 162cm, 160cm, 165cm, 165cm, 156cm, 166cm, 164cm and 169cm. What is the average height of a student in the class.
(A) 160 cm
(B) 162 cm
(C) 164 cm
(D) 166 cm
2) Alex buys three books for Rs. 16 each and four books for Rs. 23 each. What will be the average price of books.
3) The average weight of a class of 13 students is 14 years. When two more students joined the class, the average rose by 3 years. What is the average weight of the two new students
4) The average of 8 numbers is 12. If each number is increased by 2, the average of the new set of numbers is:
5) Average of all prime numbers between 30 to 50 is?
6) The average salary of all the employees in a factory is Rs. 600. The average salary of the officers is Rs. 4000 and that of the rest of the workers is Rs. 560. If there are 12 officers, the total number of workers in the factory are?
7) The average of 5 numbers is 42. If we include a sixth number 48, then the new average will be?
8) The average monthly salary of a group of 12 persons is Rs. 1540. One member of the group whose monthly salary is Rs. 1430 left the group. Find the average monthly salary of the remaining 11 persons of the group.
(A) Rs. 1490
(B) Rs. 1500
(C) Rs. 1535
(D) Rs. 1550